A Naturally Healthy Treat…Bliss Balls
These are amaze-balls! Date bliss balls are a great treat for the sweet tooth in your family or as an after dinner treat. Batches can be made early and then frozen. The recipe is quick, easy and delicious! But be careful, they are very nutrient dense so try and eat just 1 or 2. Enjoy!
ACTIVE TIME 10min
TOTAL TIME 20min
- 1 cup of dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup of dried apricots
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Optional- 1/4 cup coconut for rolling balls in
- Throw all ingredients in a blender or food processor until the dates are fully combined.
- Shape into 1” balls Option: Roll in shredded coconut for an extra YUM factor.
- Put in fridge for 10mins before serving
- You can also store them in the freezer for a quick snack.