Post-Partum Care in Guelph
Congratulations! You did it! You’ve brought the sweetest, cutest, most lovable babe into the world. Your days are now filled with smiles, coos, diaper changes, feedings and naps. Its busy! Getting out of your PJs or emptying the dishwasher is a win. For most women, mamas needs go to the back burner. However, this is an important time to support mom’s health.
We’ll look at:
- Nutritional Needs- you just built a little human, we may need to assess your vitamin and mineral levels as well as look at boosting your dietary requirements
- Energy Enhancers- in case you start feeling like a zombie
- Mood Support- if you start feeling the baby blues, overwhelm or anxiety
- Digestion Love- if hemorrhoids follow you post-partum or if you’re having issues with gas/bloating
- Proper Supplementation for Mama- especially for that 1st year postpartum
- Proper Supplementation for Babe- setting the foundations for long term health
- Discussion about common issues for your little one such as colic, eczema, diaper rash, excessive spit up and cradle cap
- Solid Food Introduction for Babe
- That First Period- if or when it comes back with a vengeance
After our initial visit or if you’ve been a patient during Fertility or Pregnancy Care, these visits can be Virtual. That’s right, no need to get out of those yoga pants or even put on pants, our visits can be from the comfort of your own home and sofa.